Welcome to A Healing Heart Medical Clinic where your healing starts here. We are excited to partner with community partners and the Ministry of Health to extend our services and offer Healthier Sg.
What is Healthier Sg?
Healthier SG is a national campaign aimed to reduce the incidence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease among residents through preventive care.
To do so, you are encouraged to enrol with a Healthier SG clinic of your choice and commit to seeing the doctor who will support you and customise a Health Plan.
When you are enrolled in our clinic, we will serve to be your first point-of-contact to manage and achieve your health goals.
Reasons to Join A Healing Heart Medical Clinic
We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of care. Our team of experienced professionals is committed to helping you achieve your health goals, whether it is through the Healthier SG program or other healthcare services. These are some reasons why you should join A Healing Heart Medical Clinic for Healthier SG:
- Our Medical Director and primary physician, Dr Gerald Thang, has over 18 years of experience.
- He is Cardiology and Internal Medicine trained.
- Special interest in chronic illnesses such as Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Ischaemic Heart Disease.
- Other areas of expertise include preventive medicine, thyroid, gout, asthma, osteoporosis, male and female hormonal diseases.
- We have trained professional nurses providing quality nursing care.
- Our clinic provides rapid testing for evaluation of chest pain, ischemic heart disease, acute and chronic heart failure, anaemia, blood salt levels, carbon dioxide levels and blood thinning levels.
- We are an intermediate care clinic that bridges the gap between general practice and specialty care.
Joining our clinic for Healiter SG is easy. Simply WhatsApp or Call us at 6962 1362 during office hours and we will get in touch with you on the process.
From May 2023, early enrolment is open to Singapore Citizens who are aged 40 and above and have been seeing us regularly to manage their chronic illness.
This will progressively roll out to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are aged 60 years and above in July 2023.
The remaining residents who are aged 40 years and above who are eligible for Healthier SG enrolment will also be invited to sign up using the HealthHub app from July 2023.
|May to June 2023||Existing patients
For residents aged 40 and above with chronic illness and who are already a patient at A Healing Heart Medical Clinic.
They have to enrol in person at the clinic during this period.
|July 2023 onwards||New patients
For all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are not a patient of A Healing Heart Medical Clinic yet.
Enrolment will begin for those who are 60 years and above.
Those aged 40 to 59 years will be progressively invited via SMS to enrol via HealthHub app.
They may also enrol in person at the clinic during this period.
Benefits of Healthier SG
- One-time free face-to-face medical consultation with doctor to work out your Health Plan.
- Receive 3,000 Healthpoints (worth $20) on your Healthy 365 app after completing Health Plan.
- Free nationally recommended vaccinations under the National Adult Immunisation Schedule, if eligible
- From early 2024, CHAS cardholders (Pioneer, Merdeka, Blue, Orange and Green) can opt for a new Healthier SG Chronic Tier subsidies for certain chronic medications.
- From early 2024, Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents under the Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP) can use Medisave to pay for their treament without cash co-payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need CHAS to join Healthier SG?
Every Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are 40 years and above can join Healthier SG progressively. However, Singaporeans with CHAS will get to opt for a new Healthier SG Chronic Tier subsidy for chronic medication from 2024.
Is it compulsory to join Healthier SG?
It is not compulsory. Joining Healthier SG allows you to have a long-term and trusted relationship with your preferred doctor. Singaporeans with CHAS will get to opt for a new Healthier SG Chronic Tier subsidy. Those who are eligible for nationally recommended vaccination will not need to pay.
Can I join when I do not have a valid mobile phone number?
Yes, you can grant access to your family members to assist you with the enrolment by adding them as your caregiver in HealthHub. Your caregiver can then add you as a care recipient to view your health records and manage your e-Services on HealthHub.
What is the difference between joining your clinic and a polyclinic?
Unlike a polyclinic, you get dedicated attention to your health needs by our resident doctor who knows you well, and is able to provide better preventive care and manage your chronic illnesses.
Sign up for the latest updates